As we get ready for another exciting year at school, it is also time to get the Hot Lunch Program up and running. We will be doing online ordering for all orders so as to ensure accuracy with the orders and to make the process as easy for everyone as possible.
Here's how to get started:
- Go to stelizabethseton.hotlunches.net.
- Click on "Click Here to Register."
- Enter Access Code SES.
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom.
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends St. Elizabeth Seton School.
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on "Orders."
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
We accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com) or credit card.
You can either pay as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex) or set up your own PayPal account.
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
** No cheque or cash payments will be accepted at any time.
**Order deadline will be September 23, 2016 at 8:00 p.m.
**The next ordering cycle will be available in December 2016.