Clothing is to be modest and respectful for the classroom. The following guidelines apply:
- Shirts must be long enough that they can be tucked in (no midriff showing)
- Students cannot wear clothing with slogans that are deemed inappropriate for a Catholic school
- Caps and hats are not allowed in school or at school functions
- Shirts or tops must completely cover the shoulders and the back is not to be exposed. They must have a modest neckline
- Shorts and skirts must have enough length to have the bottom hem or skirt slit reached by the student’s fingers
- Students should not have any undergarments visible at any time; top or bottom
This code applies to all school functions.