Pre-Kindergarten - Grade 5
Curtis Lansing - Vice Principal
Tanya Stooshnoff - Administrative Assistant - Finance
Chris Gilbert - Administrative Assistant - Student Records
Growing Together, Faith and Learning as One.
St. Elizabeth Seton School is a home for the active mind, dedicated to lifelong learning in a Catholic community. Our goal is to provide opportunities for the development of the whole child. We look forward to your support in providing your child with the best educational experience possible.
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children.
- We provide a safe and secure environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant-leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.
Welcome to St. Elizabeth Seton School for the 2017-2018 school year and to our new and returning families. I believe that a successful school year is rooted in open communication and continuing support between home, school and parish.
I along with the staff, look forward to working with all students, parents and our home parish, to create a successful and faith filled educational school year.
Our division theme this year is “All Are Welcome. All Belong”.